Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blog of the Month - Swords & Stitchery


I decided to start promoting underrated OSR-related blogs. First is Swords & Stitchery - your ultimate source of weird Science Fantasy stuff. Man, Needles posts more than five fucking hundred posts per year and has mere 110+ followers! Even my mediocre blog has 125 watchers, so follow his blog or I will hunt you down.

PS. you may find lots of awesome Terminal Space-related stuff by Needles in the Index of Terminal Space resources.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! "Swords & Stichery" is mindblowing stuff! Love this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the reason he only has 110 followers is because he has 500 posts a year. And they are long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm up 115 thanks to this promotion! Thanks for the incredible shout out. Of course I don't have 270 followers like some others. I'll get there in my own time. The posts are long because I cover a wide variety of science fantasy games. Not simply Dungeons & Dragons but Arduin,The Goblinoid family of games, movies, anime,Call of Cthulhu & others.
    Very humbled by the shout out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that porting your ideas to different game systems is one of the most brilliant ideas on your blog (of course except pulpy weirdness of yer stuff).

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...