Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blog of the Month - Swords & Stitchery


I decided to start promoting underrated OSR-related blogs. First is Swords & Stitchery - your ultimate source of weird Science Fantasy stuff. Man, Needles posts more than five fucking hundred posts per year and has mere 110+ followers! Even my mediocre blog has 125 watchers, so follow his blog or I will hunt you down.

PS. you may find lots of awesome Terminal Space-related stuff by Needles in the Index of Terminal Space resources.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! "Swords & Stichery" is mindblowing stuff! Love this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the reason he only has 110 followers is because he has 500 posts a year. And they are long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm up 115 thanks to this promotion! Thanks for the incredible shout out. Of course I don't have 270 followers like some others. I'll get there in my own time. The posts are long because I cover a wide variety of science fantasy games. Not simply Dungeons & Dragons but Arduin,The Goblinoid family of games, movies, anime,Call of Cthulhu & others.
    Very humbled by the shout out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that porting your ideas to different game systems is one of the most brilliant ideas on your blog (of course except pulpy weirdness of yer stuff).

      Delete