Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Something Dead Is Coming...


Tzimiscedracul, in exchange for Towers of Krshal review, wants me to make another set of random tables. This is a new idea that came to my mind about one hour ago and I don't know if I will be able to make it but man, I made whole Towers of Krshal in three days! Maybe this time I will succeed too.

Very first ideas:
  • Lich Lords
  • Crypt names
  • Undead Nobles
  • Corpse-eaters of Krshal
  • Death Cults
  • Body snatchers
  • Underworld Corpse Market
  • Random corpses
  • More info about Ghoul Mothers
  • Undead Magical Items...
  • ...and something more.

3 comments:

  1. If I may be so bold... suggestions:

    More 50 Rumors (this was the heart of the book for me)
    "X" Legendary Towers (for the really weird stuff in a weird city)
    "X" Dangerous Saloons and Pubs
    "X" Exotic/Rare Drinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas! I'm not sure if they will appear in this issue of "Krshal stuff" but I'll expand them for sure!

      Delete
  2. Ops... I only saw the "Tombs" title now. No problem. I'm really glad that more stuff is coming.

    ReplyDelete