Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's almost over (2) - plans for 2014


Yesterday I wrote about things I managed to do in 2013, today I want to write something about my RPG-related plans for the upcoming year.
  • Obviously, Volume Three is one of my main goals for 2014. Everything I want to include in it is already written but I must sit and create the booklet. I don't know if I should release it for free or maybe try to sell it, as I did with the Volume Two. But sales of the Volume Two were terrible..
  • Underworld Kingdom Volumes 1-3 - book containing the first three volumes of the Underworld Kingdom campaign. Reason - much better price for the printed version on Lulu.
  • My Dying Earth pastiche - I'm still working on it and I don't think I will be able to complete / release it in 2014. But I plan the long series of posts about it, containing information about the world, creatures, magic and artifacts.
  • Bandits and Battlecruisers Supplement - Alien Artifacts. Mr. Wight (dude who wrote 2 or 3 posts here in 2011) is helping me with it and I hope it will be released in January.
  • Space Alphabet - well, I can't promise anything but I'll try. Hard.
  • Make more of my stuff available via RPGNow. I'm trying to force myself to do it for 3-4 months now. And due to their insane PDF optimization requirements it's not an easy task (well, it's easy but requires one of the most recent versions of Acrobat, which I don't own). But I promise I'll do it in the first quarter of 2014 :)
  • Post more creative content!
Of course I have more still unfinished projects but I'm not sure about them. But I will try to do my best :)

And I wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment