Man, I loved your stuff, one of the most creative and pioneering OSR creations. Fortunately I downloaded or printed everything. Its your decision, but I really hope you will change your mind.
I've always considered your Towers of Krshal a hidden gem of the OSR. This post moved me to me to buy some of your other books. Thanks for sharing your imagination!
Thanks. I'm really glad you people like my stuff. It means a lot to me. Actually, your support is one of the best things that happened to me in my entire life. Hats off, to all of you!
Hats off to you. Your Bandits and Battlecruisers book is the main reason I fell in love in OSR back then, over ten years ago. It showed me that OSR can be so much more than just republishing old games with OGL trick.
Man, I loved your stuff, one of the most creative and pioneering OSR creations. Fortunately I downloaded or printed everything. Its your decision, but I really hope you will change your mind.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words. Maybe one day they will return. The sales for the last few months have been zero, so little to no loss for anyone.
DeleteThanks for bringing your creations back, just bought both paper and pdfs of all stuff I missed.
DeleteI've always considered your Towers of Krshal a hidden gem of the OSR. This post moved me to me to buy some of your other books. Thanks for sharing your imagination!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'm really glad you people like my stuff. It means a lot to me. Actually, your support is one of the best things that happened to me in my entire life. Hats off, to all of you!
DeleteHats off to you. Your Bandits and Battlecruisers book is the main reason I fell in love in OSR back then, over ten years ago. It showed me that OSR can be so much more than just republishing old games with OGL trick.
Delete