Friday, March 23, 2018

Perilous Frontiers!

Clicky!

So, I decided what to do next. Perilous Ages in Outer Space!

What you can expect from it:
  • Percentile, skills-lite mechanics;
  • Gritty critical hits;
  • Gonzo space monsters;
  • Random tables (I absolute love making them);
  • Huge delays of the release date and lots of empty promises!
Most likely I'll transplant some ideas and lists from the Bandits and Battlecruisers (I'm thinking about the monster creation and keywords lists).

Still I don't know what to do with the sector creation and space travel rules. I don't want to fuck you right in the wallet for transplanting these things over and over, from Terminal Space, through Bandits and Battlecruisers, into this project. And I don't have any ideas how to do it differently (actually I *do* have one idea but I'm not sure if it will fit), also, all these endavours  are very tedious and time-consuming.

Thus, most likely I will skip all these aspects of the game, just to focus on more planetary actions this time.

Or maybe you have some ideas how to figure it out?

2 comments: