- All Shards revolve around some kind of central location, a place where immense power can be found.
- Not all Shards are inhabited - conditions on some of them are quite lethal…
- Shards that are left unprotected may vanish. Sometimes they reappear, twisted beyond recognition.
- An artificial black hole is located in the center of all Shards. And all Shards are somehow connected to it.
- Boundaries of some shards are clearly visible, while others seem to stretch infinitely.
- Shards that are uninhabited by humans are sometimes home to some unspeakable monstrosities, much better adapted to particular fragments of reality.
- From time to time, particular Shards seem to overlap. There was a clan who possessed a method of determining when and where it will occur. Or maybe it was just another myth.
- Some shards are artificially lit, while others seem to be surrounded by dim glow. Night-day cycle is extremely rare.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Thursday, May 2, 2019
|THE GUILTY FUCKER|
Well, it happened. I recorded my very first podcast ever.
I was really nervous, the hum of the laptop can be perfectly heard (even though I recorded using the contraption presented above!) and my English is shitty. But I felt the urge to record it and I did it.
In this - the first ever - episode, I'm talking about the whY setting, its background, some basic features and the form. It's not very long, and most likely not very good as well! But I hope you'll enjoy it :)