Pics of caves created by lava, not water. Quite inspiring for me :-)
Click to enlarge.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Mr. Wight, friend of mine and author of some posts on this blog, started his own RPG-oriented blog. Probably he will post stuff about old World of Darkness, Warhammer 40K, Star Wars and more general Sci-Fi and fantasy resources.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Quick question about Hit Points in your games - how often Hit Dice of your players' characters are re-rolled in your campaign? During levelling? At the beginning of each game session? Or maybe daily?
In my games both PCs and NPCs (meatshields etc) re-roll their HD at the beginning of the game. If they are wounded etc they change only their max HP value, not current one.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
- If PC's Strength is 3, he cannot use any armor.
- If PC's Intelligence is 3, he cannot talk.
- If PC's Wisdom is 3, he must choose d4 mental disorders.
- If PC's Constitution is 3, he must save vs. death each time he is hit in combat.
- If PC's Dexterity is 3, he cannot use any ranged weapons and suffers -3 to-hit.
- If PC's Charisma is 3, he cannot hire any henchmen and he is commonly hated and despised (often without any reason).
- If PC's Tech Level is 3, he cannot use any tools, weapons, armor etc. He is almost an animal.