Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Underworld Kingdom Volume Two is out now!


Well, it seems that I finally made it! I had really big problems with formatting the file (sadly, caused solely by my laziness and stupidity) but AT LAST I managed to finish the job. Over fifty new spells (some of them are unique - available only for the followers of particular deities), full descriptions of all Thirteen Gods (HERE and HERE you can read descriptions of two of them), over three hundred alternate spell names. And even something more :-)

As I promised - price is the same as the amount of gold that you have to pay for the Towers of Krshal, both for PDF and the printed booklet.



Also, here you can find info about the Volume One (and even grab it for free!)

I hope that you will enjoy it :-)

2 comments: