As you've seen, I was rather inactive during past two months. I focused mainly on playing guitar, running again my Dark Heresy campaign (now on Ascension level) and playing various PC games (NFS: Hot Pursuit, Cortex Command and Transcendence).
I needed that break. Now I'm ready to write again. PDF needs to be finished.
And quick and meaningless update:
- Bandits & Basilisks were accessed more than 1000 times (566 downloads);
- Almost 3000 Terminal Space downloads via Box, 2300 previews (via Box and Scribd);
- As you probably noticed, I missed whole AtoZ challenge this year - and it sucks (but I was unable to force myself to write something);
- Over 15000 blog visits - thank you!
- Almost 30000 pageviews - it seems that somebody really read my crap :-)
- Probably we will start playing (again) my Underworld Kingdom campaign next sunday (not tomorrow) so you may expect new game reports soon;
- Unfortunately Underworld Days will remain as infrequent feature (unless I'll find new source of great photos and artwork).