OSR needs more and more (and more, and more...) random tables. There's no such thing like too many random tables :D
Roll 1d20 to determine the color of the magical dust:
- Light red. Immunity to poison for 1d4 days.
- Blue. Heals 2d8 HP.
- Yellow. Murderous frenzy for 3d8 rounds.
- Light green. Paralysis for 1d8+1 hours.
- Cyan. Water breathing for 2d6 hours.
- Green. Immunity to fire for 2d4 hours.
- Red. Haste for 2d10 rounds.
- Silvery. Save or die.
- Pink. +1 to-hit for 1d12 hours.
- White. Invulnerability for 3d6 rounds.
- Purple. Levitation (controllable) for 1d4 hours.
- Brass. 100% electrical resistance for 2d6+1 hours.
- Brown. Night vision for 2d8 hours.
- Orange. One breath of fire per dose ingested.
- Black. Invisibility for 1d6 hours.
- Magenta. Save vs. poison or you'll be sexually aroused for 2d6 hours.
- Golden. Save vs. magic or you'll gain one level (!).
- Color-changing. Causes one random mutation.
- Graphite. Save vs your worst save or you'll have only 1 HP for 1d4 days.
- Multicolored. Roll twice!
Post a Comment