Monday, February 25, 2019

Ortix Year Eight, blogging Year Nine


Well, time flies. I'm older, fatter and most likely dumber than before.

I am blogging for almost (or maybe even over, if my now defunct Polish blog counts) nine years. And each year I plan to create more stuff and post more content. And I fail miserably.

So, this year, I do not promise you anything. I do not declare that I will release anything new. It is totally pointless.

But I will try. I still have some tricks up my sleeve. And I feel the growing urge to create something. Wish me well, I will need your support :D

Also, as you probably know, Google is soon nuking the Geeplus. Which sucks alot. I liked this platform. And - as fecesbook sucks ass and I noticed some migration tendencies amongst fellow geeks - today I created my MeWe account, solely for the RPG/OSR-related bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment