Monday, October 29, 2012

Monstrous Monday - my entry!


CORPSE BOARS
(monster from my Underworld Kingdom campaign - sadly, still WIP)


These big, dark-furred beasts are, contrary to other pigs, exclusively carnivorous. They are skilled hunters (mostly due their size, resilience and resistance to pain) but due to their immense appetite they don’t avoid carrion, even very old and rotten. Sometimes they even dig up graves and probably that’s the reason why they are named Corpse Boars despite they are not undead.

No. appearing: 1-6
Armor Class: 4
Move in Inches: 12
Hit Dice: 7+3
% in lair: 10%
Treasure: type B


1 comment:

  1. I love it. Maybe it was visiting my grandparents back when I was young, but pigs scare me. You just know if the tables were turned they would be eating bacon made from us.

    Great monster! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete