- Beautiful crystal chalice filled with horribly stinking, maggot-ridden fermented goblin fat.
- Stuffed human body, naked and exposing huge genitalia, apparently transplanted from some beast.
- Potion of healing with lots of fishing hooks inside it.
- Hourglass full of living maggots.
- Cuckoo clock constantly striking hours. Rotting human cock is placed instead of a cuckoo.
- Huge wooden spoon, about three meters long.
- Marble pedestal with one-meter eye resting on its top. The eye is real one.
- Ornate chest full of rotten fish.
- Bear trap with rusty spring.
- Huge tome titled A Guide to Hemorroid Collecting
- Used diaper, full of tiny gold coins.
- Duck-shaped helmet (not duck head, whole duck!).
Friday, October 26, 2012
Bizarre, nasty and disgusting items
Previously posted on Google+. Roll 1d12: