The group the PCs encounter is acting, well, strange. Roll 1d10 to determine what's controlling/possessing/deceiving the encountered creatures:
- Brain-altering fungus, contracted in the nearby crypt;
- Demon, trapped in the large ruby, held by the group's leader;
- Cursed dagger, used to sacrifice the high priest of the local most prominent religion;
- Addiction to the Star Root;
- Their brains were damaged by toxic fumes, the group is just acting erratically;
- Sword of Seventh Hell, whispering false promises of power;
- Ghost of their late leader, killed in ritual combat by the Arthropod Prince;
- The Quest spell;
- Hallucinations induced by the spell guarding the nearest place of power;
- Parasitic magical worms, created by a mad wizard.
- Moonflower dust, forcing them to search for the way to contract lycanthropy;
- Angelic vision, in fact being sent by a disguised demon prince.
Post a Comment