Yesterday I got a message from my friend, who is currently in Spain. Actually he is a guy who made first Terminal Space translation. He is now in his first cruise, which it will last for almost half a year. Here are his ideas for my Underworld Kingdom game:
- Last Haven – dead port city, attracting sailors with illusions and magic;
- Stronghold of Shame - i't s gate shut down just before end of its construction, now it's (probably) empty and forgotten place;
- A - Mother In The Depths - goddess who doesn't want to be a goddess;
- Useless artifacts;
- Empty God – (nonexistent) god of nonexistent things;
- Ungrol’s Menu – great tome of fish dishes, actually being a diary of the Empty God;
- Phan Falat – daemonic whore;
- Cursed slaves of Mida galley;
- Odun Trud – mage of nothingness;
- Gran’guali – magic of cereals;
- The immortal lumberjacks from T’tog.
I don’t know what do you think about it, but in my opinion… it fucking rocks! You can be sure that soon I’ll develop these ideas.