Saturday, March 26, 2011

Coming soon!


My rules - lite (lighter than Microlite74!) old-school roleplaying system, based on 0e. Some of its features:
  • No character class - PCs are just adventurers;
  • No example spells - internet is full of them (I encourage you to drop all standard spells and switch to i.e. Ancient Vaults and Eldritch Secrets spellbook);
  • Only two example monsters (bandit and basilisk :D).

File will be available for free, but I'd be grateful if you buy me a drink :-)

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, a classless OD&D, sounds interesting. So now the question is; how much is a pint around your parts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty dang interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this... and a rules book cover with projectile vomiting on it rocks! Art that is. Artwork of projectile vomiting, not actual vomit on the book. Ok, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Matthew: no, it's just a coincidence :-)
    @ Ze Bulette: it's reprint from 19th century, inspired by Hans Holbein's dance of death. More woodcuts with projectile vomiting can be found here: http://www.dodedans.com/Eholbein48.htm

    ReplyDelete