Seemingly ordinary rusty oil lantern. If lit, it emits ghostly, pale light. It has light radius of 20 feet and following things may happen within that range:
- There is 30% chance that each hit dealt by any undead will score double damage;
- There is 20% that each hit recieved by any undead will score only one point of damage;
- Each wound dealt within lantern's light radius automatically becomes infected;
- There is 10% that each healing potion drank will have no effect;
- Finally, Wraiths and Spectres will have +2to-hit bonus as long they remain within the light radius.
Post a Comment