Small set of random magical torches. Roll 1d8:
- Its light deals 2 damage / turn to all undead within its light radius.
- Glows with sick, green light.When lit, it deals 1d6 damage to all living creatures within the light radius (including the bearer).
- When lit, it emits unpenetrable darkness instead of light (6-meters radius).
- When lit, it explodes after three rounds, dealing 1d8+2 damage to all creatures within the explosion radius (4 meters).
- Emits pale, cold light. Any ethereal creature within the light radius can be wounded with non-magical weapons.
- Emits strange, blue light. Temperature within its light radius rapidly drops (after several minutes water starts to freeze) and all cold-based attacks deals +1 damage.
- Emits faint, red light, its smoke stinks horribly. Effectiveness of any healing spell cast within its light radius is doubled.
- Can be lit only with dragon breath. As long as it is lit, its bearer cannot be harmed by any physical attacks.
I like these! Nicely done.ReplyDelete
Good stuff! Thanks!ReplyDelete